Sunday, April 10, 2011

Svadhisthana Chakra Round-Up

The beautiful rendition of Svadhisthana Chakra is from here.

This week's theme was Svadhisthana Chakra. The wikipedia definition is here.

Below is the round-up of all of the things I did related to energizing the Svadhisthana Chakra.

My Svadhisthana Chakra recipes:
Baking
Easy Almond Cookie Recipe, Easy Cookie Recipe, Easy Baking

Cooking
Easy Cashew, Kale, and Mushroom Risotto Recipe, Easy Risotto Recipe, Easy Cooking

Easy Peanut Butter Chili Tofu Recipe, Easy Tofu Easy Cooking

My Look At A Svadhisthana Chakra Yoga Pose: Namaskarasana
Namaskarasana, Yoga, Yoga Pose

My Svadhisthana Chakra recipe for my dog:
Easy Dog Treats, Easy Vegan Dog Treats, Vegan Dog Treats

My Svadhisthana Chakra Crochet Project:
Easy Amigurumi, Tiny Amigurumi, Amigurumi Badger, Amigurumi

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I would like the recipe for the easy vegan almond cookies. I tried to go to the blog to see it but it says it is blocked?? That I'm not invited?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...