Sunday, April 3, 2011

Muladhara Chakra Round-Up

The beautiful rendition of Muladhara Chakra is from here.

So the last few days I've been focusing on Muladhara Chakra. A Wikipedia definition is here.

Since I like baking, cooking, and basically nourishing my mind, body, and spirit so much, I thought to combine all the things I enjoy doing together.

My Muladhara Chakra recipes:
Baking
Easy Peanut Butter Cookie Recipe, Easy Cookie Recipe, Easy Baking

Cooking
Easy Beet Risotto Recipe, Easy Risotto Recipe, Easy Cooking

Easy Horseradish Tempeh Recipe, Easy Tempeh Recipe, Easy Cooking

My Look At A Muladhara Chakra Yoga Pose: Sukhasana
Sukhasana, Yoga, Yoga Pose

My Muladhara Chakra recipe for my dog:
Easy Dog Treats, Easy Vegan Dog Treats, Vegan Dog Treats

My Muladhara Chakra Crochet Project:
Tiny Amigurumi, Easy Amigurumi, Mole Amigurumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...