Sunday, April 17, 2011

Manipura Chakra Round-Up

The beautiful rendition of Manipura Chakra is from here.

This week's theme was Manipura Chakra. The wikipedia definition is here.

Below is the round-up of all of the things I did related to energizing the Manipura Chakra.

My Manipura Chakra recipes:
Baking
Easy Cream Cheese Cookie Recipe, Easy Cookie Recipe, Easy Baking

Cooking
Easy Sweet Corn and Sunflower Risotto Recipe, Easy Risotto Recipe, Easy Cooking

Easy Tumeric and Vinegar Pork Recipe, Easy Pork, Easy Cooking

My Look At A Manipura Chakra Yoga Pose: Navasana
Navasana, Yoga, Yoga Pose

My Manipura Chakra recipe for my dog:
Easy Dog Treats, Easy Vegan Dog Treats, Vegan Dog Treats

My Manipura Chakra Crochet Project:
Easy Amigurumi, Tiny Amigurumi, Amigurumi Bear, Amigurumi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...