Sunday, April 24, 2011

Anahata Chakra Round-Up



The beautiful rendition of Anahata Chakra is from here.

This week's theme was Anahata Chakra. The wikipedia definition is here.

Below is the round-up of all of the things I did related to energizing the Anahata Chakra.

My Anahata Chakra recipes:

Baking


Easy Brownie Cookie Recipe, Easy Cookie Recipe, Easy Baking


Cooking


Easy Spinach and Baby Mushroom Risotto Recipe, Easy Risotto Recipe, Easy Cooking



Easy Basil Chicken Recipe, Easy Chicken Recipe, Easy Cooking


My Look At An Anahata Chakra Yoga Pose: Adho Mukha Svanasana


Adho Mukha Svanasana, Yoga, Yoga Pose


My Anahata Chakra recipe for my dog:


Easy Dog Treats, Easy Vegan Dog Treats, Vegan Dog Treats


As for the crochet project for this week, I decided to not create another mini animal. I’m back to the drawing board with the pattern. I’m going to try to find another way to express the different chakras via crochet. (I have a few ideas up my sleeve, hee hee hee.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...